26 September 2012

Madness at the Union

* This post was recovered and has been altered from it's original form

Hey there, I thought I would share what my club - Late Night Madness did on Thursday night. We prepared photo dry-erase boards. You had your picture take, it got printed in reverse onto the whiteboard and voila! It was that simple, here's my sample:


Notice I had just come from my work shift as an official for flag football that night - as I do all sports except basketball throughout the academic year.


This is my club's logo, we take care of events student activities doesn't hold beyond 9 PM. That's all I got today, preps for the AFL Grand Final tomorrow for Saturday morning's match.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.